Household contents insurance starting at €2.50 per month

Sign up in under 2 minutes, cancel anytime.

Woman sitting on her couch and looking out of the window.
Woman sitting in front of moving boxes

Coverage for you and your belongings

Feather icon showing a check mark

For fires, burglaries, water damage, and other situations

Regardless of if your belongings were stolen, burned, or soaked, you’re covered under household insurance.

Feather icon showing a bed

Accommodation during emergencies

If you can no longer live in your apartment due to a fire or flood (extended coverage), insurance will pay for 180 days of accommodation.

What’s covered?

Feather icon showing a broken pipe

Water damage (from pipes)

You're covered if a pipe bursts, and you're left with water damage throughout your apartment.

Feather icon showing a toaster on fire.


Fires are unpredictable. Insurance will cover the cost of your belongings and accommodation.

Feather icon showing a broken fish tank.

Water damage (from containers)

You’re covered if water from an aquarium, water bed, or kiddie pool damages your belongings.

Feather icon showing a broken lamp


If someone damages your belongings during a break-in, it's also included in your coverage.

Feather icon showing a moving box


If you’re moving, both apartments are temporarily covered until you’re in the new apartment.

What’s not covered?

Feather icon showing a building door

Building fixtures

Things like doors or sinks are not covered as they are building fixtures and are covered by property insurance and your liability insurance.

Feather icon showing a power socket

Blown Fuse

Electronics damaged through blown fuses are not covered (unless from lightning), but rather electronics insurance.

Feather icon showing a pipe

Pipes (under the floor)

Pipes under the floor or in the walls are not covered as the landlord should cover them under their building insurance.

Feather Icon showing a military type helmet

Large-scale conflict

If large-scale conflict breaks out in Germany which causes damages to your household or belongings, you're not covered.

Customize with add-ons

We also offer additional coverage through add-ons.

A broken window
Bike lock icon

Bicycle theft

If your bike, saddle, lights, or basket 
are stolen inside or outside your home, insurance will pay to replace it.

Broken glass icon

Broken glass

Whether it’s windows, induction stoves, mirrors, or glass furniture, you’re covered for repair or replacement costs if something gets smashed.

Fire icon


Did you accidentally leave a candle burning and cause damage to your home? Don't worry, you're covered.

Truck icon

Moving expenses

If you’re no longer able to live inside of your apartment due to an insured event, you can get €5,000 of support.

We can help you get insured in a matter of minutes

Get covered
Couple checking their household insurance on the phone

What’s the difference between Household vs liability?

Feather icon showing a check mark

Household insurance

This policy covers the belongings in your apartment.

Feather icon showing a check mark

Liability insurance

It covers the damage you do to others regardless of where you are. It includes: your landlord’s belongings, other people’s belongings or building fixtures.

Did you know?

Feather icon showing a house
Burglary patterns

Most burglaries happen from 16:00-18:00 and they only last about 10 seconds.

Feather icon showing fire
Fires frequency

200,000 residential fires happen in Germany

Feather icon showing a thief costume
Robberies in Germany

Around 62,500 robberies were registered by the police in Germany in 2022.

Feather icon showing a water wave
Flooding risk

~98,000 addresses are listed as high risk for flooding in Germany.

Frequently asked questions

Ready to sign up?

Get covered