Working student Content / Communication
Who we are
When was the last time you were pleasantly surprised by an insurance company? We bet the answer is never—and we've built Feather to change that.
We’re committed to creating a brand new insurance experience. We envision one without commission-hungry brokers, where our customers' best interests are always at the center.
We’re an ambitious team and we’re crazy about fintech and insurance. Our company was founded in 2018 by Rob (CEO) and Vincent (CTO). Vincent was one of the first employees at N26, where he was instrumental in building and scaling their iOS app. Rob was previously working at McKinsey, where he consulted top insurance companies on how to improve their digital strategy.
About the role
Looking to make an impact? You’re in the right place!
We’re a fresh young brand looking to grow in the world, and we need your help to do it!
At Feather we’re changing the way insurance works and giving back power to our customer, with us you’ll be able to participate in shaping that vision with the best team at their craft.
- Create fresh content in our blog and update existing content if needed.
- Write topical content around insurance related products and current trends.
- Increase our brand awareness by posting on our social media platforms (Facebook, instagram).
- Repurpose existing content to be condensed and transferred in our social media channels.
- Share our story and value proposition to media, blogs and secure press releases.
You in a nutshell:
- A great storyteller, and content producer, ideally with experience running a blog or working in content production.
- Stellar writing/editorial background with a portfolio of examples – you’ll be responsible for the quality of the content
- Expertise in social media platforms is nice to have
- Great communicator and collaborator as we are a remote first company!
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English (We don’t care about your major or degree but we do care about your grammar!)
- Attention to detail
What we offer
- We’ll give you a clear insight on various growth marketing projects, and training in SEO if you want to expand your knowledge!
- Small team, flat hierarchy, mission driven, and no politics. The usual buzzwords here, except we actually mean them. We’re small, lean, and we love what we’re doing.
- You’ll be connecting people to a product that they really need, and are grateful for. Our excellent Trustpilot and Google reviews speak for themselves. We’ve built a product around people, and they love it!
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a €1,200 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Very flexible remote work policy. You'll only be requested to travel to Berlin occasionally.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
We'd like to chat about so many things with you! Please, let us know what interests you the most. Send your application to email@example.com with a CV and some samples of your work.
- We highly encourage people from under-represented groups in tech to apply.
- We encourage people without degrees to apply: we believe that what you’ve worked on and achieved is way more important than "on-paper" qualifications.