Help us grow Feather!
We've grown the business to over 20 people, have hit product-market fit, and are now looking to roll out our product in as many EU countries as possible. To do this, we'll need to grow a lot as a team, and this is where you come in! We need someone to help us with recruiting, onboarding, mentoring, and making sure the company grows with our core Feather values in mind.
We're looking for someone who is proactive when it comes to spotting and take the next steps and likes to bring structures to undefined processes.
This role will be the first People team position at Feather. You're excited about the creative freedom to build people processes from scratch — ideally, your experience elsewhere has given you a lot of ideas on how to do this. So, what're we looking for?
- A track record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes and putting great value on an extraordinary candidate experience.
- Tech-savvy and know how to engage with talent on a global scale.
- Previous experience in preparatory payroll accounting.
- A strong affinity for digital processes and tools such as Personio.
- Fluent in English and can communicate in a concise and structured manner.
- Basic German language skills.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you'll get full ownership over the strategy and processes around people management. This includes:
- Defining and running our hiring process.
- Delivering an outstanding onboarding experience for our newest colleagues.
- Ensuring we grow the company in line with our core values and setting up feedback and career development opportunities for the people at Feather.
- Processing payroll and managing work contracts.
- Identifying opportunities for automation and pro-actively acting on them.
Why apply to Feather?
- Small team, flat hierarchy, mission-driven. The usual buzzwords here, except we actually mean them. We’re small, lean, and we love what we’re doing.
- You’ll be building a company that builds a products people need, and are grateful for. Our excellent Trustpilot and Google reviews speak for themselves. We’ve built a product around people, and they love it!
- Room for growth. You're the first people team hire at Feather, and will not only shape how that role looks but will also grow with us as we grow.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
- At Feather, we are huge advocates for diversity and inclusion. From LGBTQ+ events to open discussions about eliminating bias, we highly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
- We encourage people without degrees to apply: we believe that what you’ve worked on and achieved is way more important than on-paper qualifications.