Customer success agent
Who we are
When was the last time you were pleasantly surprised by an insurance company? We bet the answer is never—and we've built Feather to change that.
We’re committed to creating a brand new insurance experience. We envision one without commission-hungry brokers, where our customers' best interests are always at the center.
We’re an ambitious team and we’re crazy about fintech and insurance. Our company was founded in 2018 by Rob (CEO) and Vincent (CTO). Vincent was one of the first employees at N26, where he was instrumental in building and scaling their iOS app. Rob was previously working at McKinsey, where he consulted top insurance companies on how to improve their digital strategy.
About the role
We’re looking for an insurance expert to help our customers find the right insurance for their situation, and then help them sign up. For this you will need to build a good understanding of how our insurance products work, and how the sign up process works. You’re excited by using technology to help deliver an awesome experience, for example through video calls and chat, but also our own internal tools. You enjoy helping people out with one of the most important topics - insurance - and make sure you recommend what is best for them.
- Help first time insurance buyers through the unfamiliar process of choosing and signing up for the more complex insurance types like health or life insurance through video calls and chat
- Make existing customers feel safe by providing them with direct answers to any questions they have related to their insurance
- Assist with the underwriting process for health and life insurance
- Communicate with different underwriting insurance carriers about follow-up questions to an insurance application
- Go above and beyond for the customer at every step of the way
What you bring
- +2 years of relevant experience in insurance or financial services (sales, marketing, account management, or similar)
- Outstanding customer service skills, ability to empathize with every customer
- Business fluent in English & C1 German
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including oral, written and presentation skills
Nice to have
- Permit to advise on insurance according to §34d GewO (German insurance broker license)
- Passion for financial planning
- Interest in entrepreneurship, product development and innovation
- Personal experience as an expat living in country away from home
- University degree in Business, Finance, Strategic Planning or similar related field
What we can offer
- Work “Berlin” remotely most of the time (a couple of days in-person in or near Berlin per quarter will be mandatory)
- Small team, flat hierarchy, mission-driven development, and no politics. The usual buzzwords here, except we actually mean them. We’re small, lean, and we love what we're doing.
- You’ll never have to do the typical sales pitch, we really just want you to help find the best solution for the customer
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a €1,200 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions etc.).
- Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and any other relevant documents.
- We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in insurance & tech to apply.